This is Carrie. She's my one year old niece. My "Care Bear".
I'm writing today to thank her for reminding us all how to grow up being lifelong readers and book lovers. (Mom Christine and Dad Paul, thanks to you also....I'm sure she had a tiny bit of help from you two.)
1. Napping is good, but reading is better.
2. Playing outside is good, but reading and playing outside is better.
3. Taking a trip in the car is good, but reading while taking a trip in the car is better.
4. Reading while lying in bed is good, but reading standing up works just as well.
5. Reading by yourself is good, but having someone you love read to you is even better!